Ana içeriğe atla
Hello. I'm Rumeysa. I work as a primary school teacher in Birecik in Sanliurfa.
My students are 10-11 years old and they have just met eTwinning. It's a good thing we met.
I have already begun to experience that it is a very good decision on behalf of my professional development and my students...  I am hopeful that I will acquire knowledge and equipment to improve my point of view on behalf of  Future Innovative Learning in this MOOC.

I'm adding some of our work:

https://youtu.be/UVIImn4yvP8











Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Birecik Mehmet Akif Ersoy İlkokulu Rumeysa Demir KELAYNAK KUŞU MASAL AĞACIMIZ, MASAL BATTANİYEMİZ

My Project Plan Modul 5

Name of the Project:  Reduce The Garbage, Create The Wonders Age: 7-11 Duration :6 months Abstract: Waste materials will be parsed.The materials that can be created will be designed and made.                   The trash will be reduced and new materials will be obtained. Goals: -Increase environmental awareness - Contributing to the ecological balance                   - To enable students to develop their creativity and cooperation Work Process: October: - Webbinars for teachers to take their ideas and suggestions - “What is recycling?How long does the products return in nature?” information collected and researched. November:  -Teachers and students recycling   “Waste Boxes” will be prepared and placed in the most appropriate place and waste will begin to collect here. ...